Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Zombie-like

I haven't been sleeping well the past couple of nights and it's starting to wear on me. I'm so used to watching TV before I go to sleep; it's tough not having it!

Because I'm so tired I haven't been working on my Master Event Plans. I know I need to, but I just can't muster up the strength to finish them. I'm going to try to devote at least the next two nights to working on them. It'd be a lot easier if I could do my workouts in the morning instead of wasting my time doing them at night. Of course, if I could actually fall asleep at night it might be easier to wake up in the morning!

Thinking I need to pick up a second job for the fall. So far, I've got at least 2 weddings to go to within the next year: one is in Hawaii, the other is a 5-day cruise. And somehow, this poor graduate student has to find the resources to pay for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment