It occurred to me tonight that I don't have a bucket list. And I really want one.
Actually, I take that back. I did start a bucket list, but I haven't updated it since October of 2009. Since I was still in GRAD SCHOOL, for crying out loud! That is completely unacceptable.
So, I've decided that I'm going to spend the next year not only creating a bucket list, but crossing things off of it as well. Consider this an early New Year's Resolution.
Here's what I've got on my list so far:
1. Write a novel
2. Join a swim club
3. Learn to dance
4. Get my MFA in Creative Writing/Literature
5. Travel to Italy
6. Get really good at scrapbooking
7. Open my own bakery
8. Start my own event planning business
9. Make cakes like you see on TV
10. Go to pastry school
11. Run a 5k
12. Compete in a half-triatholon
13. Swim with dolphins
14. Work in the Travel & Tourism industry
15. Get married (think I got that one down!)
16. Have children
17. Live in another country for 6 months
18. Get my pHD in something. Don't ask me what, but something!
19. Read the ENTIRE Bible. And probably more than once so I can retain it!
So that's what I have so far! It's not much, but it's a start.
Here I am, checking out your blog! My two cents - you can totally knock out the 5k with two or three months' training. Good luck!
ReplyDelete