I'm currently typing this blog with the TV on in front of me, watching Justified, my favorite show on television right now. If you haven't seen it, you're missing out. I highly recommend catching up on the first two seasons, and tuning in on Tuesday nights to watch the third.
I'm not usually into cop shows, but this one is different. Timothy Olyphant (who is BEYOND gorgeous, by the way...) plays a US Marshall who fights crime in Kentucky. He's like the best of both worlds, part cop, part cowboy, and 100% pure hotness. I mean, just look at this face:
See, I told you!
In other news, we're expecting bad weather tonight, and I'm a little nervous. While I do enjoy a mild thunderstorm every now and again, I'm not a huge fan of severe weather. Especially since Joplin. Which I never posted about. Will add to my to-do list. That, and S is manning the fire station tonight, so I am home alone. Hopefully, the storms won't be too bad.
I am thinking about getting a personal trainer. I really need to take my workouts up a notch or two, and I'm at the point where it would be very beneficial to have someone show me what to do at the gym. I know that I'll do it, I just need to know what to do. However, there is quite a cost incurred with this sort of thing, so I'm not sure how committed I can really be to hiring a personal trainer. We shall see.
Work has been a little stressful lately, but in a good way. I know they are pushing me to be better, and I appreciate that. And it's enjoyable, at least.
Last weekend (well, the one before it, actually) was my good friend K's wedding, in which I was lucky enough to be a bridesmaid! I felt so so honored to be a part of her big day. Everything went off without a hitch, and the wedding was absolutely beautiful! The only part that made me nervous was when K was at the altar saying her vows, and she started coughing uncontrollably!! She had been feeling sick earlier that day (I was feeling bad, as well), and I guess it all caught up with her. Luckily, someone brought her a drink and she was able to get through the vows okay. Too funny!!!
Welp, I haven't been doing a good job keeping up with this blog so far this year. Going to try harder to update more regularly! And redesign it, too. My design is lacking right now...
Until then, I am off to finish Justified and go to bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment