Thursday, September 15, 2011

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind - Part Deux

In addition to my previous post:

11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

- If the criticism was distasteful and unjustified, I would stand up and defend that person. Even if that person was not my friend. There is no room for that type of behavior in my life, even if it is from people I admire and respect. In fact, that type of behavior would make me admire and respect them just a little less.

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

-Hold on for the ride! Be open and honest, work hard, and the rest will follow.

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

-Absolutely! If I thought it was for just cause in my head, I would do just about anything to save a loved one.

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

-Yes. But I can't name anything specific at this moment.

15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

-I tend to do things the "hard" way. The hard way is the sure way!

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

-Well, we all have different interests and tastes in life, so it make sense that different things make different people happy. Or unhappy.

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

-Open my own bakery/cafe/event facility. Or creative services firm. Just fear really. And lack of funds. I think it's all about timing. But I know I'll get there one day.

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

- Not physically! (Joke!) I'd have to say fear of failure. I guess everyone does this. And some resentment towards people/events in my life that are out of my control.

19.If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

-Yeesh! Good question. That's hard to say because I can only base my answer upon places I've been to. So with that said, I really like the Caribbean because it's just GORGEOUS! And I love the beach. Particularly water that I can see everything in! As for Stateside, I guess I would say Pennsylvania because my family is there, and it's beautiful. Or Tennessee. But only if I could take my Texas family and friends with me!

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

-Yes. And, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment